Combination of hard work, experience and technical expertise, Interoperate was founded by Dr. Gopal Gupta In 2007. Dr. Gupta holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from UNC Chapel Hill and a B.Tech. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur. He did post-doctoral work at the University of Bristol, UK. Dr. Gupta has conducted research in programming languages, language processing, and symbolic computing for more than 20 years.
- 2007 - Prototype translator to convert Winrunner to SilkTest demonstrated to Borland.
- 2008 - Commercial WinRunner to SilkTest translator built in 4 months. Complex WinRunner code with 15,000 lines translated to SilkTest for a major medical devices company in 6 days.
- 2008 - Building a translator from WinRunner to QTP is investigated. Discussions with Oracle IT department, a major WinRunner customer.
- 2008 - Approval for Texas Emerging Technology Funding up to $1,000,000 in October.
- 2009 - WR2QTP implemented with support for Windows, Web, Java & Oracle. Translator achieves 100% automation for Oracle forms.
- 2009 - Customer pipeline established; several partnerships signed
- 2010 - Interoperate becomes HP Silver Partner and part of HP Interoperability solutions
- 2011 - Many large projects with 100s of thousands of lines of WinRunner code successfully completed
- 2012 - Interoperate's WinRunner to QTP translator consolidated, Interoperate can guarantee 100% success for its migration projects
- 2012 - Interoperate develops general techniques for developing automated translators for any pair of arbitrary languages